Friday 31 August 2012

Springs first sunshine

Springs first sunshine


Spring is here! That means all the bright coloured out fits come out of the closet, who am I kidding my clothes are always a bit on the bright side. As you can see I'm loving my new fluro rainbow hippy skirt which I recently bought whilst on holidays in Airlie beach QLD. What an amazing little town of boho shops and fashion, I literally couldn't get enough, although I did give it a good try. I stocked up on maxi skirts, tie dye leggings and crochet vests, I think I'm all set for the spring. 

SONY DSC
Peace.

   


6807556-hand-drawn-heart-henna-mehndi-paisley-doodle-illustration-design-element6807556-hand-drawn-heart-henna-mehndi-paisley-doodle-illustration-design-element


SONY DSC

6807556-hand-drawn-heart-henna-mehndi-paisley-doodle-illustration-design-element




SONY DSC
My new favourite fluro hippy skirt.


SavingPrivateMommy-Tie-Dye-Peace-Sign2  













SONY DSC
Leaning on a tree covered in ants, whoops!

  tumblr_kr2m2rjy9x1qa725eo1_400 SONY DSC

Invitationimagesimages




_DSC0930
Springs first sunshine.




 images

2 comments:

Nomadic Tara said...

Beautiful pictures playing in the spring sunshine! I love the rainbow skirt and the green woven bag. Ahhhhhh, springtime! Tara xx

little wise one said...

Thanks Tara! I am very excited about the warm spring days to come. I have many rainbow outfits and bright bags to get me through the spring, tehe. :-D
xox